Partnering to Advance Human Health
Almac is a group of established businesses at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry. It is recognised as a global knowledge-based leader for the research, development and delivery of pharmaceutical services. It provides an unparalleled range of integrated contract pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services that range from research through to full commercialisation. Almac Group has experience in all Phases of Development including: Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV, Pre – Clinical, Commercial and Non-Commercial.
Almac Group is an international company that is privately owned and has organically grown over 40 years now employing over 4,000 highly skilled personnel. Headquartered in Craigavon, Northern Ireland, Almac Group has operations across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Tokyo). Their global employee base ensures all projects are handled as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Almac Group combine global reach with local expertise to provide expert, innovative and quality service to over 600 worldwide companies. With 50 depots around the word including China, India, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Canada and many more, the Group offers expert global distribution capabilities.
Almac Group pride themselves on the understanding that bespoke solutions are necessary and adapt their services to suit each individual clients need. They have a diverse customer base across the Group which guarantees stability of the organisation and establishes greater expertise and experience.
Their current top five clients are small, medium and large Pharma companies and small and large Biotechnology companies with experience across all therapeutic areas including: Oncology, Immunology/Infection Diseases, Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases, Gastroenterology and Central Nervous System/Neurology.
Almac Group is a financially stable company with no venture capital investment and is committed to the long term development and growth of the organisation. All profit is reinvested into the business to continually improve our innovation, technology, capabilities and people. The Group is currently $½ billion turnover which is showing a consistent growth year on year.
The Almac Group’s services include:
- Diagnostics and Biomarker Discovery – Pre-clinical biomarker discovery, through to full companion diagnostic development and clinical test delivery from CLIA lab
- API Services and Chemical Development – Services for all stages of drug development for small molecules, potent and cytotoxic compounds and peptides.
- Pharmaceutical Development – Developing clinical candidates into an optimum formulation and manufacturing drug product for all phases of clinical trial supply
- Analytical Services – Delivering comprehensive solutions supporting drug substance and product development programmes.
- Clinical Services – Designing and providing blinding, packaging and logistics services for global clinical trials, incorporating leading technologies and efficient solutions through the most experienced supply chain management in the marketplace.
- Clinical Technologies – Providing randomisation and trial supply management technology, electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA), patient alerts and reminders, data integration and biostatistical consulting services.
- Commercial Services – Providing commercial manufacturing and packaging solutions and supporting commercial product launch.
Almac’s vision is that they ‘will be the leader in the generation of superior solutions for the advancement of human health’.
Almac’s core values define the fundamental set of principles and beliefs, they focus on:
- Outstanding Quality
- Inspirational People
- Superlative Customer Focus
- Exceptional Innovation
Web address: www.almacgroup.com
|Almac Headquarters – UK
|Almac Headquarters – US
25 Fretz Road
|Almac Headquarters – Asia Pacific
9 Changi South Street 3