22nd May 2018, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
“A critical guide for successfully conducting clinical trials”
With four-out-of-five clinical trials failing to meet original recruitment targets, new approaches are needed. Patients with chronic conditions or life-threatening diseases are often looking for a solution, a treatment that may help improve their quality of life or extend their life. Delays in clinical trials can cause significant problems for patients. We need to better understand the barriers and myths that deter both physicians from discussing clinical trials and patients from participating in them.
Virtue Insight welcomes you to attend the 9th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2018, which is going to be held in Mumbai on 22nd May 2018. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Clinical Trials.
9th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2018 anticipates participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The main theme of the conference is to positively learn and educate about clinical trials is essential, if only to counter more negative perceptions.
Virtue Insight also offers comprehensive sponsorship packages, which includes presentation opportunities, exhibit space, branding and networking with specific prospects. Sponsorship allows you to achieve your objectives before, during, and long after the event. Any sponsorship can be customized to meet your company’s needs and budget. Signing on early will allow you to maximize exposure to qualified decision-makers.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 9th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2018. I wish and pray that all our efforts will be beneficial to our industries and to our country at large
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
- Current challenges and regulations for clinical trials in India
- Having a positive impact on overall market to globalize trials and growth in new product development in emerging countries
- Formulating a risk-based inspection plan for advanced clinical trials
- New tools and technologies for data capture for clinical trials
- Developing effective partnerships and vendor relationships
- Dealing with the evolve business frameworks that allows third-party vendors, CROs, and sponsors to formulate traditional contracts for contemporary trials
- Efficient administration for outsourced site contract negotiation
- Necessary strategies to implement the maximize value of the collaboration.
- Patient and clinical site centricity: Optimising the end users, patients and the clinical sites
- Understanding the needs of both patients and the clinical site that should be considered
- Encouraging data analytics for next-generation clinical trials
- Leveraging advanced data analytics and m-health for next-gen trials
- EHR (Electronic Health Records) for clinical research facility
- Recent guidelines issued by FDA on the use of EHR data
- Major roles of clinical pharmacology in drug discovery and development
- Exhibiting and simulating the overall drug development process
- New clinical trials rules and its impact
- Current requirements of Indian Clinical Trial Application (CTA) and how this will change with the new clinical trial regulation
- Regulatory considerations in India and south-east Asia
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
- Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical Research Services
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical IT
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality control / Assurance/GCP
- Clinical Study Design
- Safety Surveillance
- Subject Recruitment
- E-Clinical Systems
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.