CLINICAL TRIAL SERVICES
Trust our chain reaction
Clinigen Clinical Trial Services (CTS) are the global leader in the sourcing, supply and delivery of comparator drugs for clinical research. After the recent acquisition of Idis Clinigen CTS now has unrivalled global reach, strategic expertise and capacity to meet any comparator supply challenge. Our comprehensive services ensure all quality, regulatory, security and distribution hurdles are anticipated and overcome to leave our clients free to focus on completing vital clinical studies on time and on budget.
Comprehensive trial supply and regulatory services
Our success has been built on the following foundations:
- A focused and dedicated strategic sourcing service across all phases of research and all geographical territories.
- Regulatory insight, expertise and risk mitigation.
- A trusted and secure supply chain, coupled with world class logistics support and genuine global reach.
- A reliable and established network of manufacturers with whom we have worked for over 25 years.
- In-house skills and expertise – our Qualified Persons and Chief Technical Officer work directly with clients to deliver quality assurance and compliance to the highest standards for all regulatory authorities.
- Novel added value services such as demand-driven labelling and distribution and direct-to-site delivery.
Clinigen CTS has supplied a massive range of different medicines for thousands of trials across the world. Our service goes way beyond sourcing and delivery however. We operate as a trusted strategic partner with pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) alike to ensure timely and cost-effective sourcing plus the complete package of regulatory, supply chain and quality assurance support. This comprehensive, end-to-end approach means our clients get a seamless, secure and hassle-free medicine and ancillary delivery service and, therefore, the peace of mind to focus on other core elements of running their programmes.
Adding value to trials management through our cutting edge new services
As a global leader and strategic partner Clinigen CTS is setting new standards and developing novel services in trial supply and logistics, not just reacting to new trends. To this end our added value services, which have been developed in partnership with the top pharma companies in the world, form an increasingly important part of our offering. Underpinning these new services is a desire to aid or clients in their aim to improve trials efficiency, speed up studies and reduce wastage of expensive and valuable medicines. We have embraced just-in-time principles and applied these to the specific needs of our clients in this specialised sector.
The most important added value services we deliver include:
- Direct-to-site delivery – thanks to our global and regional depots plus network of distributors we can rapidly procure and securely ship medicines to multiple trial sites across the globe; saving time and money.
- Demand-Driven Labelling and Distribution (DDLD) – our new state-of-the-art labelling facilities can operate on a just-in-time basis to minimize comparator and non-investigational medicine wastage and maximize efficiency.
- Ancillary supply – the cost-effective and timely procurement of ancillary equipment, along with other trial support materials is a growing part of our seamless, comprehensive service
- Investigator-initiated trial services – investigator-initiated trials (IITs) are an increasingly important part of the clinical research landscape. Outsourcing procurement and logistics support for these important, but burdensome studies to Clinigen CTS provides our partners with a wealth of benefits.
- Technical consultancy – our expertise and knowledge of the trial supplies sector is second-to-none. With regulatory insight, QP certification and up-to-the-minute understanding of the compliance landscape our advice is always contemporary, well-informed and accurate.
|EUROPEAN OFFICE||USA OFFICE|
Clinigen CTS, Ltd.Pitcairn House, Crown Square,First Avenue Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire, DE14 2WW
790 Township Line Road, Suite 120,
|Tel: +44 (0) 1283 495 010||Tel: +1 (215) 944 8800|