Leading Global Supplier
Woodley Equipment Company Limited is a leading global supplier of medical and laboratory equipment to the Clinical Trials Industry.
Our expertise is derived from 25 years experience of providing solutions to the Industry. Our commitment to every Clinical Trial, our unique range of tailored services and our attention to detail ensures that we consistently deliver a value for money equipment solution, every time.
Our services include sourcing, supplying and maintaining equipment for your Study with the option of rental, purchase or a combination of both.
Our streamlined management systems, growing network of trusted partners ensures that we are well placed to provide a high level of customer service and the lowest cost equipment solutions.
Our highly trained, skilled Team have the competencies required to deliver reliable quality services, ensuring that the right equipment is delivered to the right place, at the right time.
One Stop Equipment Solution
Ensuring the simplicity and continuity of your Study; we are your one centralised specialist supplier providing efficiency and alleviating your resourcing issues, meeting your requirements: delivering equipment aligned to the protocol of your Study; eliminating the need to contract with multiple providers; increasing equipment traceability and ensuring your compliance with ISO, FDA, GCP and the Sunshine Act.
Unique Range of Services
A dedicated Account Manager will work with you to provide the lowest cost solution to meet your equipment requirements. This may include the option to use our equipment rental service or to purchase equipment or a combination of both options.
Woodley provides rental services for almost any kind of medical and laboratory equipment for Clinical Trials. If you can’t find what you are looking for on our website, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
We are the supplier of choice for many of the leading global Research Companies and Contract Research Organisations.
Our extensive rental service currently benefits a large number of studies across the globe. We can supply any equipment for your Clinical Trial and your dedicated Project Manager can coordinate and manage all of your requests. We provide full-on-the-ground technical support for the duration of your Clinical Trial and equipment breakdowns are replaced free of charge. The benefits of our rental service include;
- Freeing up working capital
- Access to cutting edge technology
- No equipment storage issues whilst equipment is not in use
- Access to our team for information and advice
- Spreading the cost of equipment across the duration of the Clinical Trial
- Peace of mind – break downs, repairs, calibration and maintenance are managed by our experienced Team.
If you choose to purchase equipment for your Study you will receive support from our Account Managers and Technical Team. The benefits of purchasing your equipment from Woodley include:
- Access to supplier discounts
- Woodley will arrange delivery of the equipment to Study Sites located around the world and at the end of the study arrange for the collection, storage and disposal of the equipment meeting your needs at every stage of the process
- Provide full training and instructional sessions
- Act as an expert secondary resource of information and advice.
Our specialist Electronics and Servicing Team confidently calibrate, maintain and service all Woodley owned equipment and our customers’ equipment. Our comprehensive equipment management service includes:
- Short and long term storage options in the UK and USA
- Equipment pre-despatch calibration
- Equipment repairs and annual servicing
- Despatch, collection, storage and disposal of equipment located at Investigator Sites located across the globe.
Woodley specialise in global logistics and maintain rigorous cost control across the enterprise to deliver high value solutions, cost effectively and with no hidden charges. Our knowledge and experience of the Clinical Trials Industry gained over 25 years means that we understand the issues and challenges that can arise when conducting Studies across the globe.
Holding a large stock of Woodley owned equipment we can supply at short notice and can ensure that replacement equipment reaches your Trial Sites with minimum delay. We can keep your Study ongoing with the supply of consumables and bespoke kits throughout the duration of your Study.
Woodley Equipment Company Limited is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. Woodley Equipment Company Limited is proud to be a member of the Clinical& Contract Research Organisation. Members of our Team are members of The Institute of Biomedical Science and The Institute of Clinical Research.
Woodley Equipment Company Ltd.
UK Office: T: +44(0)8456 777001
USA Office: T: 1-800-471-9200